Soldiers Grove Public Library Board of Trustees
* Village resident
Name & Contact
North Crawford School District
Village Board Representative; Tresurer
Library Board Regulations
- A Village Library Board must consist of 5 members, appointed by the Village President and approved by the Village Board.
- One Library Board member must be a representative of the Village Board.
- A second member of the Library Board must be the local school district administrator or his/her representative.
- The remaining members are to be representative of the funding municipality.
- Terms are 3 years, with staggered appointments so that not more than 2 are appointed each year.
- Two additional members may be appointed by the County Board so the Board has 7 members.
- All appointees shall be of the funding municipality, except 2 may be from outside the municipality.
- A quorum is the majority of the Board’s membership unless with 7-member boards it is specified in the Library by-laws to be 3 members.
- The only office to be elected by the library board is the President of the Board. This position may only be held for 2 consecutive terms of 3 years.
Monday 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm