summer reading program
- Register with a librarian to receive a paper log and decide if you will be logging books, pages, or minutes read.
- Check out books from the Library and READ! Log your progress on your paper log by entering the book title, number of pages or minutes read.
- Earn a reward each week by reading at least the weekly minimum and logging the books, pages or minutes read. Come into the library to collect your rewards throughout the summer.
Also, come to library to add stickers to a mystery collage and reveal a photograph at the end of the summer.
The options are:
- Books: Read at least 5 books per week. Log the titles to earn rewards.
- Pages: Read at least 50 pages per week. Log your books and pages read to earn reward badges.
Minutes: Read for at least 30 minutes per week. Log your titles and minutes.
The options are:
- Books: Read at least 1 book per week. Log the titles to earn reward badges.
- Pages: Read at least 100 pages per week. Log your books and pages read to earn reward badges.
- Minutes: Read for at least 1 hour per week. Log your titles and hours read to earn reward badges.
Exceeding the minimum amount of books, pages and minutes will greatly benefit your child and teenager’s reading skills. Limit of one reward per participant per week. Weeks are tracked Monday through Sunday and each week you can earn a new reward. Don’t forget to log your reading each week to earn each badge.
The last day to pick up reading incentives is Saturday, July 31.
Prizes include bookmarks, Pizza Hut coupons, new books, art canvas and cow tails!!!
Monday 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm